Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Holiday Pick Up

Alright, I've quasi survived my first holiday scare. Last week, my last workout was back biceps, and not a great set since I was rushing through it to get to my holiday party in New Orleans. Since then, I had planned to keep up my normal routine while hosting my holiday party this past weekend, but....that didn't happen.

Tonight, I decided to get back on track with things after exactly a week of disregarding my diet and workout. I'm sure I've undereaten and over rested, but now I'm back and ready! 

Today's chest tri workout leaves me extremely tired and sore, but that's what I get for skipping on a holiday! Maybe this will have saved me for the remainder of the season!?


Some notes from today's workout...

I lifted 95 for 2 sets on bench, but couldn't get them up for my third set. I was very disappointed since last week I got 100s up. Blaming myself for this one. Also, my guilt kept playing tricks on me because I felt smaller than ever when I'd pass the mirrors, which at Workout Co are everywhere. 
Selfie of the day...chest tri day...so upper body it is!....I'm 6' tall btw.

I was impressed at how well I did for the remainder of the workout. My chest fly machine presses are still up in weight above my body weight. 

I ended by doing dips without any weight added. I was surprisingly tired. I'm usually ready to do abs after that. unfortunately they were closing, or fortunately today I guess. 

I look forward to keeping up pace tomorrow in the AM.

No comments:

Post a Comment