Thursday, January 3, 2013

A Week Before Measurements

Yesterday I worked out chest and triceps and today I worked out back and biceps. Some notes:

Dead lifts were very controlled and very fluid. I went up to having 2 45s on each side and didn't feel strained. So I added more weight. I suspect that when I take measurement again next week, I'll have improved greatly.

Dead Lifts
 After working out chest, I decided to flex a little in the mirror. I've never been trained in posing, but any gym junkie like myself can have some fun with a mirror and a tossed shirt. I'm still pretty little but if you compare these pictures, I've grown!
Flexing 01/03/12

Chest and torso peeking out of Halloween costume in 2010

Finally, I noticed on preacher curls that I was extremely controlled, kept my wrists strong, and was able to get a very slow, long extension on my curl. I believe that I will have gone up a lot in this exercise as well when I measure again next week!
Preachers with a 25, a 5, then a 10, on a 20 lb bar! That's 100 lbs!

After the holidays, my nutrition has stayed pretty decent. I'll do another calories report for the week soon, so stay tuned! Tomorrow is shoulders and legs! Hoorah!

No comments:

Post a Comment